My penis have a rash on it and a tangling feeling inside and pain in my inner tigh what can it be

You. You might have a skin infection such as mrsa, or it could be a sexually transmitted infection such as chlamydia or herpes. Please be seen and medically evaluated, and always use a condom to prevent infection.