Will it be visible to the people around me that I've had a mesotherapy treatment? I work as a news anchor, so my appearance is very important. I'm hoping to get rid of some acne scars and wrinkles on my cheeks. Will mesotherapy leave any bruising? If so,

Save your money. See a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon. Injecting "vitamins" will be a waste of time & money. Homeopathy is strictly placebo only. For tv you need only makeup. Don't believe the hype. A few blemishes are never ugly. Major scars can be improved with cosmetic proceedures. If it sounds too good to be true, it is not true.
Possible. Any injection into the skin can leave bruising. It depends on your own capillary fragility and other factors. Irrespective of what you inject in most cases. P.S. I'm not a big fan of mesotherapy either. I can usually tell when people have injected it under their skin because it hardens texture of the subcutaneous tissue.
I've . I've never heard of mesotherapy for acne scars and wrinkles. It is usually used for fat reduction and its effectiveness is not proven. As a rule, the old adage "no pain, no gain" applies to cosmetic surgery as well as to exercise. Botox and fillers are great and relatively low risk but acne scars may require something more aggressive than a simple injection. Hope that helps.
I . I am not so sure mesotherapy would be the way to go.I am not too familiar with its use in acne scarring.How to treat facial acne scars depends on the type, how many and their depth.Soemtimes a good skin care program, light lasering dermabrasion or peel is needed.So iwould go and get a consult to see what your best options are.