Are these burning cramps normal during early pregnancy? I just found out I am pregnant (don't know how far along yet) and am experiencing some painful cramping. I keep trying to tell myself that it's just my uterus growing, but i wanted to ask on here to

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to have a medical evaluation.
Some cramping can occur, especially with 2nd/3rd and successive pregnancies, but you need to get evaluated and be sure you don't have a urinary infection (these feel different in pregnancy) or that you don't have other conditions causing these symptoms. Please seek out an immediate evaluation.

In brief: You

You need to have a medical evaluation.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham