What can I do so my dark spots go away I have a dark line in the side of my eyes one in each one and two spots in my chin i the dermatology subscribe hydroquinone 6% salicylic acid 2% it takes some out but the dark spots are still there

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I suggest you go back to see your dermatologist.
You may need a higher dose of the medication, or a change in medication. In addition it's not a bad idea to see an eye specialist (ophthalmologist) for the dark lines in your sclera( white part of eye). There may be other options like laser therapy that may be helpful. Good luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joshua Fox
if the creams are not helpful you may need additional creams with azaleic acid, soy,or an additional lightening agent.lasers and chamical peels can also be very helpful..
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Best treatment is

a Ruby laser!

In brief: Best treatment is

a Ruby laser!
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Matthew Stanwix
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Tough

Dark circles around the eyes are difficult to deal with.
There are some lasers that a good, surgical fat grafting from a plastic surgeon can help too. If you want to use creams, i recommend any eye cream that has caffeine.

In brief: Tough

Dr. Matthew Stanwix
Dr. Matthew Stanwix