What does it mean to have water in your heart, how bad is it and what steps can I take to get better? I have problems breathing, I been to the doctor and had a ultrasound and left the hospital with no information or ways to feel better. I was told I have

Did . Did they mean water around your heart? Or around your lungs? Please call your doctor and talk to the doctor or his nurse. It is very important that you completely understand your condition and that you are receiving appropriate treatment. Water in the lungs or around the heart can be very serious so you must call and find out more about your condition and be sure you are receiving the proper treatment immediately.
Heart. We don't use the term 'water in the heart'. You need to contact the drs. Who took care of you and ask them to explain to you what is wrong and what you can do about it. You could have serious heart problems and need diet and medications and perhaps other steps. If you don't know what's going on, you can't take care of yourself. Please don't wait, contact those drs.