I had sex on october 22 and 29. My period came on the 31. It stayed on for 4 or 5 days. Had sex 2 days after. Now for the past week I have been feeling like my period wants to come on again, a little light headed, a i think a clear discharge when i go to

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Based

Based on the information you provided, there seems to be a low probability that you are pregnant.
If you are having pelvic pain and a clear discharge then you need to be evaluated by a medical professional in order to rule out vaginal infection. Also if you are light-headed then anemia could also be a factor. Please see your doctor. Good luck.

In brief: Based

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine