Help my itching hands recently, (in past wk.) I have developed severly itchy hands. The area that itches is between the thumb and first finger, in the web area, and in the meat of the thumb on the palm side. I have tried soaking them in epsom salt, hydro.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealing with a fungal infection.
Try an over the counter anti-fungal cream like clotrimazole; you can apply the cream twice a day for a week. If you do not notice an improvement then it may just be a dermatitis and you may need a stronger steroid cream. At this point you would need to be evaluated by your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson