Should i go to the ER or just wait and see. Hello, i was diagnosed with a calcified 5 meningioma. Down the middle of my brain. I have so far lost my since of smell, right eye double vision, loosing some of my taste now. My forehead goes numb every-now

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Meningioma

You should contact a neurosurgeon as soon as possible.
If you cannot locate one, go to the emergency room and ask to see a neurosurgeon.

In brief: Meningioma

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology

In brief: Dear

Dear patient, don't fool around.
Get help right away. While calcified meningiomas are usually benign since the calcium deposits indicate slow growth. There is another reason meningiomas can take up space in the head and compress venous sinuses that carry blood back into the body's circulation. This can cause neurological symptoms like a venous sinus thrombosis. When you lose the ability to use your arm and have swelling and pain you know you have a serious issue. Go to the er.

In brief: Dear

Dear patient, don't fool around.
Dr. Frances Dyro
Dr. Frances Dyro
Dr. Eric Weisman