My 7 week old scooted off the side of our bed. She has a small knot on her head, should I take her to the er? She is showing no sign of anything wrong. Actions and reactions are perfectly normal. And she stopped crying almost instantly when i picked her u

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Yes. Have her seen.

It's so easy to have a baby roll over or scoot off a bed or changing table.
The facts that she is acting normally and cried right away - stopping with being picked up, are all reassuring. But i'd advise you to have your seven-week-old evaluated in the er just in case. Lgromkomd.

In brief: Yes. Have her seen.

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Luis Matos
Integrative Medicine

In brief: She should be fine

I hope she is anyway.
I see she hit her head 4 days ago. Be sure to let her pediatrician know that she fell so they can keep that in mind over the next few months. If no other symptoms develop, don't worry.

In brief: She should be fine

I hope she is anyway.
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Adam Levy