Will the Plan B one step pill still work for me? I have this app on my computer that tells me the day I am supposed to ovulate. I had unprotected sex on that day. I took Plan B within 12 hrs of it. I was just wondering if the fact i ovulated, or was suppo

In brief: Plan B

Plan B One-Step can reduce your risk of pregnancy by up to 95% if used within 24 hours of sex.
If taken within 72 hours it can reduce risk of pregnancy by up to 89%.

In brief: Plan B

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Try

Try not to worry.
The fact that you took Plan B so soon after intercourse, regardless of ovulation means the greater the chance that it will work in preventing pregnancy. Some people experience a period early after taking plan b, others do not. If you don't get your period on the 20th, then you can take an early prediction pregnacy test. Good luck!

In brief: Try

Try not to worry.
Dr. Adam Levy