Will latisse have interactions with other medications I take? I'm on an oral carbonic anhydrase inhibitor for glaucoma. Will using latisse have any adverse affect or interaction? Are there other medications or ointments that might be a problem if used tog

Should . Should not have any adverse affect but may result in an even lower eye pressure. You may see if you eye doctor can switch you form the carbonic anydrase inhibitor to Lumigan eye drops which will help the glaucoma and your lashes at the same time (lumigan and Latisse (bimatoprost) are the same medicine).
Latisse (bimatoprost) . Latisse (bimatoprost) is a diluted form of a glaucoma medication called lumigan. Lumigan belongs to a class of medication called prostaglandins and they all have a well know side effect of making the patients eye lashes long and thick. Because it is applied directly to the base of eye lashes, it is virtually no systemic side effect. But if you are already on carbonic anhydrase inhibitor for glaucoma then you may want to ask your ophthalmologist for a trial of prostaglandin medication. Prostaglandins are now the gold standard for glaucoma treatment. They all have dosage of once every night.
Because . Because Latisse (bimatoprost) is applied topically it should not react with any oral meds or drops. If you happen to be using any ointments in your lashes the Latisse (bimatoprost) may not stick to the laahes well.
There . There should not be any issue with systemic interactions with latisse (bimatoprost). I am also not aware of any problems with using Latisse (bimatoprost) in combination with other ocular medicatons or ointments.