I'm having several symptoms and i'm curious of how worried I should be. They include: bloody urination yellow discharge bloody discharge feminine itch and odor

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: From

From the symptoms you listed, you could have a urinary tract infection and/or vaginal infection.
Whether it is due to a bacteria, fungus, or a sexually transmitted disease is impossible to tell without an examination. Left untreated, it could turn into a more severe infection. The safest thing to do is to see your doctor so they can figure out what's going on and treat you appropriately.

In brief: From

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil