How long should incredible shoulder pain last from an impact injury to the shoulder that does not include broken bones I had a motorcycle accident 7 days ago I had an X-ray to rule out broken bones and was diagnosed with deep tissue bruising I have been k

You need to see a do. X rays just show if there is gross injury to the bones, it will not tell you if there is soft tissue injury.
You . You can take analgesics such as tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil (if you don't have any reason you can't take those medications), and you can alternate ice and heat at this point which may help. However if the pain persists, you may have a type of injury that won't show up on x-ray such as a rotator cuff injury. If your pain persists you may need a shoulder mri. Please have a re-evaluation of your shoulder.