How to dry breast milk I have mastitis and I decided to stop breastfeeding I need something to dry breast milk

Will stop. Once you stop breastfeeding, milk production will stop on its own. If you have mastitis, i recommend you pump to keep the ducts open and help clear the infection. Speak with your gynecologist or find a breast surgeon to help you.
Here . Here are a few suggestions to help with engorgement and to dry up breast milk. - wear a tight bra. - cabbage leaves: no one knows for sure why this works to alleviate engorgement, but it does. Take cabbage leaves and place in your bra. Do not use if you are allergic to cabbage of sulfa drugs. - ibuprofen: is an anti-inflammatory medication to help with pain and swelling - ice packs: don't apply directly to skin, place a cloth in between. This can help lessen the swelling. - sage tea: a few cups a day can help dry up milk - do not pump since this will stimulate milk production, though if you need to express a little milk to alleviate discomfort, that's ok. - do not apply heat - this encourages milk let down good luck! - keep drinking water to stay hydrated.