Could this be ca-mrsa in the bloodstream? With pneumonia? I have just been diagnosed with ca-mrsa. Within 1 week I have had 2 breakouts, the second breakout is worse than the first. I am shaking a lot, have a fever, coughing, dizziness, shortness of brea

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Mrsa

Possibly.
You need to go to the ER right away for an evaluation with blood work and a chest xray.

In brief: Mrsa

Possibly.
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If you are having those symptoms and have mrsa, then you must get an immediately evaluation.
Fever, dizziness, shortness of breath and chest pain with shaking (rigors) is very concerning for spreading infection and with your MRSA it is very important that you have an emergency medical evaluation.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav