I have been ill since last thanksgiving. Started with a sore throat and slight fever, ear pain and bad headache. My family physician sent me first to an ear, nose and throat doctor where we did discover my sinuses were very clogged on the left side of my

Dr. Steven Margolis

In brief: Incomplete

Please complete your question so that i can try to help you.

In brief: Incomplete

Dr. Steven Margolis
Dr. Steven Margolis
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That is a long time to have those symptoms, and even though you are frustrated, you must get medically re-evaluated.
I will assume you are not a smoker as smoking can cause chronic sore throat/sinusitis/ear pain as you probably know. Also, as you are having persistent headaches please have your house tested for carbon monoxide. Also please be sure that you don't have a mold problem in your house. Please be re-evaluated as your symptoms are concerning.

In brief: That

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine