How did I survive? I went 55 days without food and lived. I couldn't stand for more than a couple of seconds because of light-headedness and a horrible tightness around my midriff. Then I started vomiting water and bile about twice an hour for a week or t

You . You must be a very strong person to have gone through all of that. It is also a miracle that you lived through a stabbing and a shooting. While you are clearly very strong and also were lucky, please take especially good care of yourself in the future. Please do not try to go that long without eating as it can cause long-term consequences for the body such as on your bones and liver. Please eat small frequent meals and plenty of fluids. Also you should establish a close relationship with a doctor because of your past traumatic episodes.