Hello, I just can't sleep due to an unknown reason. I wasfine for the past few days, it just occurred suddenly at this time. I have been exhausted and frustrated for four hours. Rolling in bed caused me to be worried. Its currently 3:11 am. I tried to slee

Sleep hygiene. Practice sleep hygiene: keep you room a little on a chilly side, warm shower before bed, bedtime routine: no tv, or anything stimulating, no heavy meals. If you can't fall asleep, get out of bed and do something really boring until you feel sleepy and then go back to bed. Go to bed and wake up at the same time. If still persists, contact your primary care doctor.
Insomnia. There is acute insomnia or chronic insomnia, acute insomnia is less than 3 months and chronic is more than 3 to 6 months please identify the stressor that caused this, it could be move to a different time zone, financial, relation stress etc. Google sleep hygiene you may need short term meds like ambien cognitive behavior therapy for insomnia works best according to studies.
Insomnia . Insomnia can occur sometimes for no obvious reason. Things to try: limit how much caffeine you have during the day. Caffeine is in soda products, energy drinks, coffee, tea and chocolate. Try not to nap during the day. Be sure you aren't taking any herbs/supplements that have stimulants in them. Try to eat a slightly large meal 2-3 hours before you go to bed then don't eat afterwards. Keep a fan on in your room for white noise. Try not to use your computer within one hour of bedtime, and keep your room dark and cool. If your insomnia continues, see your doctor for possible medical treatments, but usually insomnia will resolve with these ideas.