What can I do about depersonalization disorder? I have absolutely no one to talk to about this, because no one understands it. I need a doctor who actually knows about depersonalization. I really need help with it, is there anything i can do?

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: The

The most important thing is to find a cognitive behavioral therapist for evaluation.
Please seek one out in your area. There are some medications that can be tried, such as ssri agents and anticonvulsant medications. Cognitive behavioral therapy has helped people with this condition.

In brief: The

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Arnon Rubin