I need to know what to do with a skin condition that has developed on the top of my ankle. I had an anklet on that started irritating my ankle (it had just looked like eczema at first). (i have the same material on my wrist as a bracelet all the time with

In brief: May be a fungus

Try using an over the counter antifungal.

In brief: May be a fungus

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like the area has become infected.
You can try an over the counter anti-bacterial cream like neosporin or Bacitracin two to three times a day for a week or so. If it does not clear up then you should be evaluated by your primary care provider. Good luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Danica Schulte
It could also be allergic contact dermatitis from the material in the bracelet or anklet if you have a similar rash at both locations. A patch test can help sort out the cause of the rash.