Upper back is in severe pain at the spine, arm, head, and eyes are twiching involentarily and have a burning in the upper back a my upper back has felt like it's been out of place for several years now and is very painful but can't afford to go to doctor.

Back pain. Go see a doctor before your symptoms worsen and you end up in the hospital.
Your . Your symptoms are concerning and you need to be seen. There are many patients who see patients for free or on a sliding scale. Look up clinics in your area that can help you so that you can make an appointment. If your symptoms worsen such as your pain, then you must be seen as an emergency.