I have been getting sorehands they are getting little knots in my fingers and on my knees but my feet are the worse i can't put much weight on them please tell me what you think will help

Dr. Dale Vancil
Podiatry

In brief: Sore all Over

Soreness especially in feet and hands is likely a systemic arthritis, meaning it's not common everyday osteoarthritis.
This includes rheumatoid, psoriatic arthritic or other. The 'knots' are most likely indicative of rheumatoid arthritis. Time to see an internist who will start with an exam, history and blood work. It can be that simple to get on the road of feeling better.

In brief: Sore all Over

Dr. Dale Vancil
Dr. Dale Vancil
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Those

Those are concerning symptoms and you need to see your doctor and possibly a rheumatologist.
Pain in the hands and feets with nodules "knots" can be concerning for some types of inflammatory arthritis conditions. Please make an appointment and get checked.

In brief: Those

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav