Me and boyfriend where having intercourse and it burn his penis and me as well i got tested for std's and HIV and iam negitive for all i recently had a CT scan and dr shot me up with some kind of medicine is that the cause

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hormone

If you lack estrogen , the vaginal mucosa may get too dry and causing irritation to both of you after intercourse.
Do you still have regular periods?

In brief: Hormone

Do you still have regular periods?
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First of all in order for me to try and help you i will need to know what medication you were given.
If you don't know then i suggest you call the doctor and find out exactly what medication you were given and why. Please re-submit question with answers. Thank you.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham