When did i concieved i had sex with this guy aug 10th and the other guy aug 29th, and i don't know when was my last period. My dr said that im 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant, who will be the possible baby daddy? Help please...

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Without

Without knowing when your last period was, it's difficult to tell who may have gotten you pregnant.
Timing things from the last period is the most accurate way of dating a pregnancy. Ultrasounds and measurements can give an approximation, but they may be off by a few weeks which doesn't help you in your situation. You should talk with your ob/gyne doctor. Ask how they came to the date of 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Since they have all of your information, they may be able to give you a better idea of whose baby he/she is. Good luck!

In brief: Without

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham