I got what seems to be my period today but I still have two more active birth control pills to take. Is that normal? I had sex over a month ago without a condom but I was on the pill and am always consistent with the pill.

That. That can happen if your hormones are out of balance. Restart your pills at the same time. If you are worried then please take a pregnancy test, especially if the bleeding is lighter than normal. Since you are consistent with the pill you probably don't have anything to worry about. If you have any unusual discharge also please be seen.