What could this be? So I have not has my period it is late by 4 days.The first day i had one spot and only when i wiped and it was pink/brown. Then today the 4th day i had spotting and pink/brown again with some CM with it. I have had tingling boobs and b

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There is a chance you could be pregnant.
If not done so previously try taking an early prediction pregnancy test or see your doctor for testing. If you have vaginal odor, itching, or irritation then you may be dealing with a vaginal infection which would also warrant a trip to your doctor. Also this could be the start to your period, and your normal flow could start soon. Good luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman