I have a sweet taste in my mouth that wont go away. Its been going on for about two days, I am diabetic but my sugars have been okay, about in the 130 t0 140 range.

Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: A bit odd

Gustatory hallucinations (tasting something without the actual stimulus) are rare.
Potential causes are schizophrenia, drugs such as marijuana, epilepsy or migraines. I would see your doctor for evaluation

In brief: A bit odd

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My best advice for you is to see your doctor as soon as possible.
If your glucometer is off, and in fact you have high sugar, you could be dealing with a serious problem called diabetic ketoacidosis, which can cause you to have a fruity sweet taste in your mouth. Regardless a visit is in order.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Marsha Davis