Who, s fault for overprescription, and puttin in danger th life of a 7 year old girl? Makes me sad and anger. She still in oaklan a true story oakland children hospital, in agust 2011 a 7 year old girl (a friend of my daughter) whent to visit because some

In brief: Not appropriate

This public site is designed to give basic medical information on common problems.
It is not designed to give out pronouncement of "guilt" over issues that may or may not have occurred at some time in the past.The question provides vague if any information and asks for a determination.There are proper channels through the state medical board and legal system to deal with such questions.

In brief: Not appropriate

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If in fact the girl in question was given an overdose of morphine at the hospital that caused her to fall into a coma, then it would be documented in her medical record, and the facts will speak for themselves.
As far as the parents not getting information; this should not be tolerated. They can request to speak to a social worker or patient advocate. If they dont speak english then they will be accomodated. They should not stand silent. They have a right to know what is going on with their daughter regardless of their citizenship. I wish the best for the patient and family.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey