Why does my boyfriend get nauseous after sex? He is 50 yrs old and this has been happening for at least 6 months. He says it last into the morning of the next day and he just feels "blah."

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My best advice is to have him evaluated by his primary care provider. He may be dealing with a heart issue, and after strenous activity such as sex he may be symptomatic, "blah" as you put it.
He should have a stress test of his heart to make sure his arteries are clear. Regardless an evaluation by his doctor is in order. Good luck.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian