Im a 28 yr old male with right testical lump and pain it harts when i lean agaist my right leg what could be the cause that it harts I do a lot of lifting at my job

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: There

There are five reasons for a painful testicular mass that are very concerning: - testicular torsion: when the testicle twists on itself and cuts off its blood supply, - testicular cancer - epidiymitis: inflammation of the epididymus often caused by infection - strangulated inguinal hernia - acute orchitis: infection of the testes other less concerning reasons for a testicular mass include hydrocele, varicocele, and spermatocele, but these tend to not be painful.
Bottom line: you should call your doctor and be seen as soon as possible. If you are having severe pain, fever, and/or vomiting, you should go to the emergency room.

In brief: There

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Arnon Rubin