If I wake myself up from snoring does that mean I have sleep apnea?

Possibly. Snoring is a warning sign that sleep apnea may be present. Other complaints include awakening gasping/choking for air, dry mouth/sore throat, urinating multiple times at nights, morning headaches, unrefreshing sleep, cognative impairment and excessive daytime somnolence. Talk to your doctor about any of these symptoms. A sleep study would have to be done to confirmt he diagnosis.
Maybe. There is a stong liklihood that you have sleep apnea. An overnight sleep test can determine the presence and severity of sleep apnea.
Not necessarily. Snoring isn't necessarily a sleep apnea problem, but can be the first stage of of it. The stages go from snoring-mild sa-moderate sa-severe sa. You should go to your doctor and ask to have a sleep study done to avoid continuing health problems.