My penis won't retract when erect, but it does when flaccid. There is a white ring at the tip of the foreskin. Also, my "peehole" is kind of reddish. What is this? Im scared answer please

In brief: This

This may be a condition known as phimosis, where the foreskin is inflamed and may become difficult to retract.
When the glans, or head, of the penis is engorged during an erection, the tight ring of inflamed tissue may not allow the foreskin to retract. It is typically treated by circumcision, or in some cases topical steroid creams or ointments. You should be examined to your physician to confirm this diagnosis.

In brief: This

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. Charles Witten
The white round band on foreskin is fibrous scar tissue that has formed over time. You are young to have phimosis and should probably undergo circumcision