What is the least invasive treatment to diminish the look of age spots? I am 75 years old and up until now make-up concealer has been able to help me fade my age spots. They have darkened recently and the cover-up is not working. I do not like surgery, bu

Dr. Humberto Palladino
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Aging spots treatmen

Hydroquinone is among the best topical drugs for the treatment of hyper-pigmentation.
It is frequently used along with retina and other supplements. Get a local plastic surgeon or dermatologist to assist with this. Should be rather simple to take care. Lasers are always a good option but more invasive. Best to you.

In brief: Aging spots treatmen

Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: There

There are a few options to fade "age spots" (seborrheic keratoses) such as lightly freezing the areas with liquid nitrogen.
If they are flatter discolorations such as "sun spots", prescription fade creams or products such as obagi skin care system can also be helpful or very lightly treating the area with liquid nitrogen.

In brief: There

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz
Board Certified, Anti-Aging Medicine