Large mass in between the ring finger and pinky? I think it started out as some type of callus a few years ago, just from getting it hit a bunch. It started out the size of a large pea, but has grown to the size of a marble now. Besides the rare, weak pul

Without. Without seeing the lesion in question, I can say there is a possibility you are dealing with a ganglion cyst. A ganglion cyst is a tumor or swelling on a tendon or on top of a joint. It is commonly found on the hands (between the fingers or at the base of the palm and finger). Depending on the size, cysts may feel firm or spongy. A routine check by either your primary doctor or an orthopedist is in order to actually make a diagnosis. If this is in fact the problem then a treatment plan can be etablished, which may include aspiration of the cyst. This tends to help resolve the problem in greater a 3/4 of cases. If it is not a ganglion cyst then your doctor should be able to provide a diagnosis based on his/her findings. Good luck to you.