I ate and fed my 4 yr old son about 3 tablespoons of organic apple sauce that I think had started fermenting tasted like cider just want to know what we should do. The apple sauce had been previously opened but refrigerated and no mold. Help please, I'm w

Relax. I doubt that this is worth worrying about.The worst I can see happening is the kid would get indigestion.
Anytime . Anytime your child eats or drinks something she shouldn't have, you can call the poison control center toll-free for advice. 1-800-222-1222 this is the number even er doctors and pediatricians use for the most up-to-date advice and treatments for ingestions. If your child is having trouble breathing or is in severe distress after eating something she shouldn't have, this would be a reason to call 911 and go to the er instead. That being said, a few tablespoons of non-moldy applesauce that has started to turn probably won't hurt anyone - or at worst will cause a little diarrhea.