Have went to dr for bed bugs she said i had a bad allergic reactio and they laid eggs under my skin itch awfully about one hundred bumps dr gave me vistoril and elimite said the elimite should help in twelve hours no relief still three days later can't sl

In brief: Bed Bugs?

Bed bugs don't lay eggs under the skin - so you may be dealing with a different parasite.
They can leave linear tracts that are red, swollen & itch.

In brief: Bed Bugs?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Maybe

Maybe there is another issue going on that is causing your symptoms, or you may need a different medication to help with your allerguc symptoms.
You need to be re-evaluated by your doctor right away. Also, make sure you have disinfected your house, cleaned all the bedding in hot water, and cleaned all rugs etc. Good luck.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson