Wondering different possibilities or if I should see a doctor. I don't have health care so i don't like going to the doctors I have upper back pain alot. When i sit my upper back curves a bit and when i forces myself to sit up straight so my back is strai

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Not going away

Sound like strain, but it is not going away.
Visit to orthopedic surgeon can be helpfull. If no major pathology, physical therapy will be next step after finding the cause.

In brief: Not going away

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Physical therapy seems a little expensive for someone without health insurance. Try Tylenol Advil or Aleve first.
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My best advice for you is to find a no cost or low cost clinic in your area.
A simple phone book or internet search should provide multiple locations to research. I say this because it sounds like you may be dealing with a problem that will likely not go away on its own. You could be dealing with scoliosis, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, osteoporosis etc. There are multiple things that need to be ruled out. The first step will likely be an x-ray after a physical exam is done. Good luck to you.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman