2 doctors weighed in:

My son ate some mystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream should I be worried? I mean he seems to be fine.... But i don't know if I should take him to the emergency room or what? What should I do?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics

In brief: Relax

Neither of these is toxic and both come in forms we give a baby by mouth.
I would take the opportunity to get the poison control centers number and keep it by the phone.I would also scan the house for other ways baby can get into materials that could be poisonous or dangerous. Babies like to explore and unfortunately, they eat things to see how they taste.

In brief: Relax

Neither of these is toxic and both come in forms we give a baby by mouth.
I would take the opportunity to get the poison control centers number and keep it by the phone.I would also scan the house for other ways baby can get into materials that could be poisonous or dangerous. Babies like to explore and unfortunately, they eat things to see how they taste.
Dr. James Ferguson
Dr. James Ferguson
Thank
Dr. Barry Lycka
Dermatology

In brief: If small amounts, no

Small amounts of these can be ingested with no side effects.

In brief: If small amounts, no

Small amounts of these can be ingested with no side effects.
Dr. Barry Lycka
Dr. Barry Lycka
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Christopher Crosby
Board Certified, Dermatology
13 years in practice
93K people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors