I have a lot of weird things happening my arms from the sholder to elbow throbb it feels like blood or sumthingfs flowwing then gets stuck n stops but its like a tyerd fatigued feeling , ln then in the middle of my ribbs hurt kinda in the middle of my st

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are dealing with a lot of issues.
Mostly it sounds like generalized pain. I am curious to know if you are dealing with any stress or anxiety. Often times stress/anxiety manifests as physical symptoms, much like the ones you are having. Regardless you need to have a medical evaluation by your doctor in order to investigate other possible causes of your symptoms. Good luck.

In brief: You

You are dealing with a lot of issues.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil