I've been getting sharp pains in my head, dizzy and nauseous when i look up or down. Should i see a dr? I've also been extremely anxious for the last month or so. I've attempted to go to bed earlier but wake up feeling like i haven't slept at all, I've al

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Headaches

Headaches can be notoriously difficult to diagnose and usually require an in-depth history and physical to figure out what is causing the headache and whether it is dangerous or not.
You should call your doctor and be seen sooner rather than later.

In brief: Headaches

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Headache?

Although your question was cut off, it appears that u need to see your primary care doc.
& possibly be reffered to a neurologist for headach assessment & treating the associated symptoms.

In brief: Headache?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Peter Kurzweil