I am a male age 67, and have an itching problem. No rash, and no major problem with this other than losing sleep . Usually starts at bed time and it can be anywhere on my body, knee, back chest, i mean anywhere.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Itching

Itching can be caused by almost anything such as dry skin, eczema, mites, or as a manifestation of an internal medical condition (such as thyroid, anemia, or rarely more serious disease).
I would recommend you use Benadryl (diphenhydramine) one hour prior to going to bed and apply cerave cream twice daily. If your symptoms don't improve over the next couple of days, seek the guidance of a dermatologist who can evaluate you to determine what the cause may be so that proper treatment can be given.

In brief: Itching

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward