What are white flakes coming from the vagina? I have white flakes in my vagina so I thought it was a yeast infection so I took Monistat 7 to clear it up but the white flakes are still there!

Yeast. Yeast infections are often accompanied by cottage-cheese looking discharge and intense itching. If you have those symptoms it may still be a yeast infection and you may need further treatment. If you are at all worried about any type of sexually-transmitted infection please be tested as these can cause permanent damage to the fallopian tubes. Also please be sure your pap smear is up to date. As your symptoms have persisted I advise that you have a complete gynecological evaluation. If you have pain, fever, vomiting, or discharge with color to it then you would need an emergency evaluation.