I have what feels like nerve pain in my right foot by my little toe when i walk or even touch it. Why is my foot hurting? I haven't injured it or done any out of the ordinary walking.

In brief: See below

Time to see a podiatrist, it could be a compressed nerve, or growth on nerve, or it could be from your shoe pushing on it.

In brief: See below

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You can grow an area of nerves in the foot, that is called a "neuroma".
This can be treated with steroid injection. You have probably already made sure that your shoes are fitting properly and padded your toe for protection. However if this is new pain, you need a medical evaluation to make the diagnosis. If you have increased pain, redness, red streaks, or fever, then you need immediate medical evaluation.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Eric Weisman