I am taking Adderall XR 30mg and Yaz birth control, what can I take for depression that is natural? I wuold like to take something to raise my dopamine levels, I have been very stressed and not sleeping, and i tried melatonin but i find myself way too emo

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Stay active

Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.

In brief: Stay active

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: A

A natural treatment for depression is st.
John's wort, and there are others that you can ask your medical provider about. Please check with a pharmacist and they can check that all of your medications are safe to be taken together. If you have worse depression or any thoughts of hurting yourself then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: A

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis