I was diagnosed with -2 progestirone, could that be why i'm alwasy soooo tierd? It is very hard to function like a normal person. I am on medication for depression and anxiety. Paxil (paroxetine) every day and klonopin when needed.

Dr. Patrick Tapia

In brief: Maybe

It sounds like there are a lot of converging factors in your situation and I am not ruling out endocrinological contribution to your symptoms although i would point out that the side effect profile of paroxetine is important to acknowledge in your situation.
On paroxetine alone patients can feel lethargic. And then add Clonazepam and the side effects could be amplified. Talk to your doctor!

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That may be why your so tired, also your medications may be contributing, but it is important that you stay on them. Please have a medical evaluation including blood work if you have not done so to be sure that you aren't hypothyroid or anemic, or have some medical issue causing your fatigue.
Try to eat small high protein meals during the day, and gradually increase walking everyday to increase your exercise tolerance.

In brief: That

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham