I have been breaking out with these bumps all over my body in different places. A bump will appear and get bigger and come to a head and start draining a clear liquid. This all happens over a period of a week or so. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Dr. Navita Modi

In brief: Looks like acne

It can be various things ,like acne or any other infection,I think it is better if you see your pcp ,just to be on a safe side

In brief: Looks like acne

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That is a concerning history there are multiple skin conditions that can cause this.
Do you have a history of MRSA (methicillin resistant staph aureus)? You need to have this evaluated and that is very important. If you develop redness, red streaks, swelling or fever, or any shortness of breath, then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: That

Dr. Adam Levy