Could i be pregnant? I am 44, and have three children. I have always known that I am pregnant before i test positive and now I am feeling the same way. I also believe I have been in pre-menopause for over a year..Night sweats and two periods a month, sev

Dr. Ron Eaker

In brief: Possible

A more likely scenario (if you have a neg preg test) is that you are perimenopausal and what you are feeling is secondary to an imbalance in estrogen versus progesterone.
An excess in estrogen can give similar symptoms as an early pregnancy.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If you still haven't had your period, then you should take another test, and if you still don't have it after that then go to your doctor and have a blood pregnancy test.
Pregnancy at 44 is definitely still possible for many women.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jonathan Jassey