I'm 7 weeks pregnant i spotting light pink since I have had two miscarriages i was wondering should get ready for another one. I have no pain just light pink spotting , my breast are not sore

Dr. Louis Reznick

In brief: Any

Any show of blood during pregnancy could signal miscarriage, but more important requires a gynecological exam with pelvic sonogram to check on the position of the placenta.
Make an appointment with your ob-gyn doctor for exam & snography.

In brief: Any

2 comments
Dr. Peter Liehr
Bleeding in the first trimester can be common occurring in 20-40% of pregnancies. Bleeding by itself does not imply a miscarriage will occur although your history of two prior miscarriages does raise the odds. There are other reasons bleeding can occur and it is important that you be followed by your Obstetrician to insure the cause of the bleeding is ascertained and guide you through your pregnancy.
Dr. Roger Duvivier
Why and can one "check on the position of the placenta" at 7 weeks of pregnancy?
Dr. John Berryman

In brief: 7 w pregnant ?

At about seven weeks, with a history of miscarriages, the ovary may not be producing enough progesterone, and the placenta is not yet ready to take over making progesterone.
This may cause spotting and lead to another miscarriage. See your OB physician, who may prescribe oral progesterone to assist your pregnancy.

In brief: 7 w pregnant ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham