When i smoke pot i get pain and prerrure in my stomach region i'm only 21 and don't know anybody that has this problem

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Impossible to say

I have not had patients tell me about stomach pain or pressure with smoking marijuana, so am not sure what to tell you.
Nobody can make diagnoses just from a few symptoms. A full history, a physical examination and often further testing (ekg, xrays, blood tests) may be needed to be more certain of a diagnosis. If you are having pain when you smoke pot, but continue to smoke pot, I am concerned.

In brief: Impossible to say

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This problem is not well documented in "pot" smokers.
Maybe there is another reason for your symptoms that you are unaware of. After smoking do you tend to eat a lot of food? If so this could be contributing to your symptoms. For instance if you eat spicy or acidic foods then you may be dealing with an increase in acid production, which would lead to pain and pressure (commonly referred to as bloating) in your abdomen. If the problem persists you should visit a medical professional. Also you may want to consider quitting smoking marijuana if this is the only thing that will relieve your symptoms.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology