My one year old doughter is sick will not stop crying unless she crys her self to sleep fever keeps coming and going she has a cough runy nose and she woke up crying with her nose bleeding shes never done that befor what sould I do

Immediate eval. Seek emergent care/eval none of this is normal especially in an infant so young.
Fevers. Fevers for the most part aren't dangerous and are just the body's natural reaction to fighting off an infection. Most of these infections are viral and may be accompanied by runny nose, sore throat, congestion, mild rash, or nothing at all. Since fevers aren't dangerous, we usually treat the fever with Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen just to make the child more comfortable as their body fights the illness. "red flags" that we look for with fever to indicate something more serious is going on are: -fevers that last 5 days or more -fevers persistently above 104f orally -a child that acts very sick - very irritable or difficult to wake -difficulty breathing -vomiting, diarrhea, refusal to drink, or dehydration -a purple rash, esp on the legs -stiff neck -any complaints of pain such as the ear, throat, stomach or a joint as always, use your judgement. If you think that your child is ill, err on the side of caution and call your child's doctor. Nose bleed tip: if her nose starts to bleed, pinch the soft part of her nose below the bridge, not the bridge to stop the bleeding. Now keep pinching for 5 minutes. Set a timer or look at a watch because it will feel like forever. And no peeking! That will stop 95% of all nosebleeds.